An On-site Security Officer from TVA-Vagt is a security officer who has a regular assignment with your company during a set time period, such as during daytime hours and/or at night.
The main duties of the security officer are to secure buildings and create a secure workplace for your employees. In addition, our security officers are trained to solve a series of other security and service-related tasks, such as:
- Access control
- Response to alarms or irregularities
- Surveillance using internal video surveillance
- Insepction of fire extinguishing equipment and operating facilities
- Receptionist duties
- Receiving guests
- Administering keys and access Cards
- Internal mail, sorting of mail, and postage
- Minor property management duties
The visible presence of a security officer contributes to preventing vandalism, theft, and access of undesirable individuals. At the same time, your employees and customers can rest assured that the security officer can step in should an urgent need for first aid arise.
Let TVA-Vagt provide your On-site Security Officer.
Contact us today to learn more.